We are offering a unique Career Expanding Opportunity. We are looking for top-notch, customer service focused individuals to become part our team as auto brokers with the possibility to train to become branch managers of new Evans Auto Brokerage & Sales branches in Southern California. AUTO INDUSTRY IS NOT REQUIRED.
While you train on the Evans Auto Brokerage systems you will be paid up to 65% commission.
Customer Experience and Satisfaction is our Top priority at Evans Auto Brokerage. Our Five Star ratings in Yelp and other customer service networks prove our commitment to our customers.
Evans Auto Brokerage, helps customers obtain the exact vehicle they want, as a fully licensed and bonded auto broker located in Thousand Oaks, Ca. We service customers in the Conejo Valley and the surrounding areas. Our vast network of dealerships allows us to focus on the customer experience by delivering to our customer the auto they want on the terms they agreed to.
We are focused on digital marketing and advertising. Our current advertising is heavily concentrated in our backyard which allows us to provide quality leads to our brokers. Our Brokers enjoy working on referrals, cold calls and company provided leads to produce happy customers.
As Evans Auto Broker Sales Member, you will perform prospecting via telemarketing, email, and many other forms of technology as well as personal relationship building to help our customers successfully obtain new and used vehicles, as well as sell or trade-in their autos. This includes negotiating the purchase/lease, trade-in or sales price of the auto, guide them through the finance process and all other aspects of the transaction.
To join our team of Auto Broker Professionals we require the following:
• 2 Years of Sales Experience
• Auto Brokerage experience or 5 yrs. in the auto sales or finance industry is a +
• Excellent Communication and Problem-solving skills
• Be Goal Driven
• Basic knowledge of auto finance
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience using today's communication methods, email, Social Media, Live Chat, CRM's and SMS technology
• Ability to work with a team and leadership skills to run an Evans Auto Brokerage Branch
• The desire to be in a management position with earning potential in the six-figure range
• Current California Sales License or the ability to obtain one expeditiously
Ready to become a rock star? To apply:
Please send a cover letter outlining why you should become an Evans Auto Brokerage Sales Person and Branch Manager Trainee along with your resume. *Applicants without cover letter need not apply
Send email with Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org